Attention High School Seniors! Make sure to contact the church office for a scholarship application, (574) 936-3010.
- Hold an active membership with First United Church of Christ in Plymouth, IN either through baptism & confirmation or letter of transfer.
- Accepted to a 2 or 4 year college, vocational school, apprenticeship program, or another long term training or certificate program.
- In the past 12 months be reasonably active in volunteering and contributing to the stewardship of First UCC. If the applicant resides outside of Plymouth, they should be active in their local religious community.
- Fill out the scholarship application in full and return it to the church office before July 1, 2019.
- Attend the scholarship dedication on Sunday, July 21, 2019 to be awarded the scholarship.
The Deacons will review all applications. Scholarship amounts will be decided based on the number of applicants. If you have questions about whether or not the program you are enrolled in qualifies for a scholarship, please contact the church office or a Deacon. The Deacons hold sole discretion over scholarship qualifications. Applications can be picked up in person at the church office, (574) 936-3010.